Thursday, August 11, 2011

BROKEN:

I have come to understand I am broken…..

There are days I know I am being unreasonable and I apologize to others daily for being broken.

Is it in my head? Yes because the memories of you spin delicate fog through my poor sore brain.

Is it my heart? Oh yes absolutely and then some it feels like I had surgery just last week my chest and heart hurt where you reside.

Is it my hands? Yes because I touched every part of you daily with my currently poor unused hands….

Is it my face? Yes I wake up everyday and wonder who that sad lost woman is looking back at me….

Is it my stomach? Yes I can’t eat and enjoy anymore everything I put in my mouth taste and feels like cardboard and wants to find it’s way back up….

Is it my body? Yes it hurts every part of my physical being to not have you here with me.. I can’t sleep because I wake every night wondering if I could have changed anything I did for you, if I had only known I could have done so much more, If I had only known I would have drank in and savored everyday like it was the last. I physically hurt and know I am…..BROKEN

Broken….Broken….Just Broken……

No comments:

Post a Comment